We are bold. We are unique. We are inspiring. We are for all. We are Micron. Our diversity drives our innovation, leading us to new heights. Learn more in our fiscal year 2022 annual DEI report, We Are Micron.
Chief Diversity Inclusion Officer Fran Dillard shares highlights of Micron’s inclusive culture, including our employee resource groups (ERGs).
- Select year tab below graphics to see that year’s data. Data defaults to most recent year.
- Select group tab below year tab to see that group’s data. Data defaults to overall.
- View data definitions in the data dictionary.
*Percentages may not total 100 due to rounding.
As a global organization, Micron is equally committed to DEI wherever we operate around the world. To that end, in FY22, we included Singapore Malay as an underrepresented group and are disclosing our data for the first time. Malays represent 5% of our Singapore workforce.
Our employee resource groups
They are the cornerstone of our inclusive culture, igniting our innovation and engaging team members to activate their full potential.
Don’t take our word for it. The Great Place to Work Institute has certified or ranked all of Micron’s eligible sites and our site in Italy ranked #1 for the first time this year.
Our awards and recognitions
- Download the 2021 DEI report – English – Japanese – Simplified Chinese – Traditional Chinese – Malay
- Download the CY2021 U.S. EEO-1 Report
- Download the CY2019-2020 U.S. EEO-1 Report