Welcome to Micron's Candidate Website!
You have been invited to an on-site interview at Micron Semiconductor Asia. (“Micron”). Information regarding the logistics of your interview and tasks to complete before you arrive for your interview can be found below.
Micron has transitioned to an online application process. Before you arrive onsite for your interview, please validate you have completed the additional questions as requested in the “Additional Application Information Required” email sent to you from Micron and upload your transcripts (if you are pursuing or have a degree), if requested by your recruiter. If you have not received this email, please contact your recruiter.
Please bring the follow documents with you:
- Original transcripts and Certificates for
- 'O' Levels or equivalent, and above (for non-Degree holders)
- All qualifications starting from pre-university/tertiary level, and above (for Degree/Masters/PhD holders)
Please also make a copy of all items (“Documents to Bring”) for Micron's record-keeping, and bring along both the photocopied and original documents on the day of interview.
References will only be required upon request. References should represent managers, supervisors, co-workers, or faculty who will comment on your skills and abilities. If required, please list at least three names along with the following for each of them:
- Relationship with reference
- Where you worked/name of school
- A current phone number
- An email address
Directions to the Interview
The interview invitation email that you received has instructions for what to do when you get on the site. Please bring that information with you to your interview to avoid delays. To get to your interview, visit our Locations page for site-specific directions.
If you will be traveling by public transportation, please reference the information below for the facility you are traveling to. Please visit Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Singapore for more information on MRT routes.
Fab 10W (300mm NAND Facility)
No. 1 Woodlands Industrial Park D Street 1. Singapore 738799
- Woodlands Bus Interchange, take bus 925 or 960 or 961 and alight at 5th stop (at Opp Tech).
- Opposite Marsiling MRT Station, take bus 925 or 960 or 961 and alight at 2nd stop (at Opp Tech).
- Opposite Kranji MRT Station, take bus 925 or 960 or 961 and alight at 1st stop (Tech).
Fab10N (300mm NAND Facility)
1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
- Woodlands Bus Interchange, take 856 and alight at 15th stop (IM Flash S’pore).
- Opposite Marsiling MRT Station, take 856 and alight at 12th stop (IM Flash S’pore).
- By taxi, please inform the taxi driver to bring you to Admiralty Road West, near Senoko Fishing Port and turn into Attap Valley road.
Fab13 (200mm NOR Facility)
8 Ang Mo Kio Ave 12, Singapore 569709
- Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, take bus 25, 73, 74, 76, 132 or 165 and alight 5 stops later (At Daikin Singapore)
MSB (Assembly & Test)
990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
- Closest MRT station is the Boon Keng MRT Station along the North-East Line.
- Toa Payoh MRT Station, take bus SBS – 31
- Lavender MRT Station, take bus: SBS – 133
For more information on Micron and the Internship Program, visit our corporate website at micron.com.
Some links on this page will take you from the Micron website. Micron does not control the content on these websites.
If you have any questions regarding your interview, travel, or other details regarding your trip, please email your recruiter.